Septic Treatment after pumping Bio Drain and Septic Cleaner
Septic Treatment after pumping with Bio Drain and Septic cleaner
Add 1 gallon of Bio Drain and Septic Cleaner after you get your system pumped, this will add billions of bacteria to get your system running properly.
Septic Conditions Requiring Treatment: (Severe Conditions see below)
- Pipes and lines leading to the tank, the distribution box or the leach field are clogged.
- The leach field and/or septic tank have standing water on the surface of the ground above them.
- Odors of raw sewage or decomposition are prevalent around the septic tank or the leach field and Odor inside bathroom
- The entire system backs up whenever a toilet is flushed, the clothes washer is operated, or the dishwasher and sink are emptied.
- Septic Treatment after pumping