Ammonia removal for fish farming, Tilapia, Catfish, Shrimp. RAS systems can benefit to.
ALSO for Use in live fish Transportation – Extend travel time, Reduce MortalityAll PagesSHRIMP – CATFISH – TILAPIA – Farms
Any commercial aquaculture fish or shellfish; REDUCE CCVD and OFF FLAVOR Fish
REDUCE Ammonia level’s to .5 -.2 ppm or lower and maintain that level; Extremely Cost Effective
- Dramatically reduce toxic NH3 and NO2 in the ponds
- Digest excess sludge
- Reduce sulfide (sulfide is produced with excess organic sludge)
- Reduce excess algae blooms (which will result in reduced need for algaecide chemicals in the ponds)
GREAT for use in RAS System’s ( Recirculating Aquaculture Systems ) Ammonia removal for fish farming, StartSmart CAV.
Description: Ammonia removal for fish farming: Live bacterial suspension. For superior nitrification (biological removal of NH3 and nitrite) in aquaculture systems. Digests organic sludge, minimizes H2S production, and minimizes potential for pathogenic bacterial growth by digesting excess organic sediment that cause anaerobic zone, also Regulate PH, and Algae Bloom’s. No need for Algaecide with Startsmart. FDA approved for food processing plants.
StartSmart FRESHWATER and SALTWATER
Advantage Number 1: Improved Nitrification and Denitrification
Nitrification is the aerobic conversion of NH3 to nitrite, followed by the aerobic conversion of nitrite to nitrate. Conversion of ammonia to nitrite is accomplished by the action of the bacterium, Nitrosomonas. The conversion of nitrite to nitrate is accomplished by Nitrobacter. Compared to other types of bacteria, these nitrifying bacteria grow and function rather slowly. When a system is being started up, or after significant water exchanges, establishing a good population of nitrifying bacteria is a difficult and often lengthy process. Denitrification occurs in zones where dissolved oxygen is quite low (less than 0.5 ppm).
Denitrification is the conversion of nitrate to nitrogen gas. It requires bacteria which perform denitrification, and it also requires a source of dissolved organic carbon . When all conditions are present, the nitrate is converted to nitrogen gas and the dissolved organic carbon is converted to CO2, water, and new bacterial cells. Of course, nitrogen gas is completely non-toxic. The StartSmart Aquaculture System completely removes toxic forms of nitrogen from your system by performing nitrification and denitrification.
Ammonia removal for fish farming
Advantage Number 2: Reduced Sludge Build Up
Sludge accumulation results from excess feed and fecal matter. Sludge build up causes blooms of anaerobic bacteria. These anaerobic bacteria often release hydrogen sulfide, which causes off flavor problems. Anaerobic bacteria are also likely to be pathogenic to fish. Minimizing sludge build up is critical to fish health and commercial success. The bacteria in the StartSmart Aquaculture System actually digest sludge and other organic materials. This dramatically improves the overall water quality, and minimizes off-flavor and disease.
Advantage Number 3: Patented StartSmart Aquaculture System Beats All Competitors
In repeated controlled laboratory tests,StartSmart consistently outperforms the competition. This also means that as the fish population increases in numbers and fish size, the bacteria will be able to keep up with the excess ammonia and fecal load.
Benefits Of The StartSmart Aquaculture System:
- StartSmart Works. Proper dosage of the right kind of bacteria, grown on-site for maximum activity, stops ammonia / nitrite build up and prevents sludge accumulation.
- StartSmart Increases Your Profits. Reduce mortality, reduce off-flavor, less stressed fish increase profits.
- StartSmart Is Economical. Unique Delivery System actually grows bacteria, delivering many times more bacteria per dollar than the competition.
- StartSmart Is Safe. Approved by U.S.D.A. for use in food processing plants. NOT A CHEMICAL OR ALGICIDE. No permit needed. Non-toxic, Non-pathobenic.
- ALSO for Use in fish Transportation – Extend travel time, Reduce Mortality, Aquaculture Ammonia Removal
International Sales and Distributor’s Opportunity AVAILABLE!